Since I've just introduced myself let me explain what my intent is with this blog. I guess I have the same intent as everyone else when they create a blog...document the ramblings in my head so everyone can read them. Pretty original huh?
About me:
I use profanity...a lot. So if you're thin skinned or easily offended you may not want to read my writings.
I am not politically correct. So again, if you are easily offended you probably won't want to read this blog.
I am not racist, I hate everyone equally.
Disclaimer:
Read at your own risk! I will not be held accountable or responsible for your little sensitive, emo, girly feelings being hurt.
We live in America and because we do, we are guaranteed certain rights. One of them is the freedom of speech. However, this is MY blog and MY blog is a supreme dictatorship and I am the dictator. I have complete control over what is said in my blog and this includes other's comments. If I don't like it, it will be deleted.
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment